Processing day: 8-10 business days.
Delivery day: 10-15 business days ( not including processing days).
- Lightweight construction with breathable mesh-knit fabric provides a comfortable and flawless fit.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Features a soft linen interior with arch support and removable insole pad.
- Finished with a high quality EVA out sole for traction and exceptional durability.
NOTE: CHOOSE YOUR SIZE CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU MADE AN ORDER CAUSE WE DO NOT ACCEPT CANCEL OR REFUND DUE TO WRONG SIZE ORDER. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING!!
TO DETERMINE YOUR SHOE SIZE:
- Prepare a pen, a ruler/tape measurer, and a white paper.
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot (from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Choose a size from the table above.
- Find the closest measurement, in Heel to Toe(cm), that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot. For example, a man whose foot measures 27 cm is a U.S. 9, a CN 44.
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Many people have feet of different sizes. Fit to the larger of the two.
- Fit yourself at a similar time as when you will be wearing the footwear. For daily footwear, fit yourself when you’ve been on your feet all day because your feet have expanded.
The Dallas Cowboys are a professional American football team based in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The Cowboys compete in the National Football League (NFL) as a member club of the league’s National Football Conference (NFC) East division. The Cowboys joined the NFL as an expansion team in 1960. The team’s national following might best be represented by its NFL record of consecutive sell-outs. The Cowboys’ streak of 190 consecutive sold-out regular and post-season games (home and away) began in 2002. The franchise has made it to the Super Bowl eight times, tied with the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Denver Broncos for second most Super Bowl appearances in history, just behind the New England Patriots record eleven Super Bowl appearances. This has also corresponded to eight NFC championships, most in the NFC. The Cowboys have won five of those Super Bowl appearances, tying them with their NFC rivals, the San Francisco 49ers; both are second to Pittsburgh’s and New England’s record six Super Bowl championships. The Cowboys are the only NFL team to record 20 straight winning seasons (1966–85), in which they missed the playoffs only twice (1974 and 1984).